The Great Outdoors Marine - The Fun Starts Here!!
Package includes: The 2017 Tahoe 500 TF with a Mercruiser 4.5MPI
(200hp) I/O engine, bimini top, trolling motor, a tandem axle trailer w/
brakes and a safety package. Color: Black
Payments on this boat as low as $267/month! With Qualifying Credit.
Crank up the stereo and turn up your summer adventures with the
TAHOE® 500 TF. Loaded with features for everything from fishing to
wake-boarding, plus some, it’s no wonder this MerCruiser®-powered
runabout is our best-selling ski-and-fish stern-drive.
So, cast out your cares and concerns, and watch the joy on your children’s
faces as they reel in their first fish. Tie on a tube, and revel in their laughter
as they bounce behind the boat. And then, take some the afternoon off to
just lounge around.
School’s out. Summer’s in. And the 500 TF is ready to help you and your
crew crank every adventure up to 11.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions & 2 removable fishing seats w/
- MinnKota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft,
removable trolling motor w/ key fob remote control
- Port rod storage tubes
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) aerated aft livewell
- Stereo w/ Bluetooth, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Full-width aft seating w/ insulated molded-in storage & removable
36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft removable sun-pad w/ storage
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ ski tow ring & 4-step telescoping
- Custom-fit single-axle trailer w/ color-keyed powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue
- Length: 19.83 ft
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Max Draft:1' 7"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCRUISER
- Engine Model: 4.5MPI
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 0
2017 Tahoe 500 TF
Price: 30,095 USD
Included Options: 1,255 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 445 USD
Your Price: 32,695 USD
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 94'
- Bottom width: 80'
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1372 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1372 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5'
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 19'
- Approx. hull weight w/motor: 2963 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3978 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 2"
- Storage length: 21' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & engine temperature gauge
- Sport steering wheel
- Power steering
- Storage for electronic devices at helm
- Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
- Available in Black Cherry, Blueberry, Onyx, Storm Blue or Victory Red
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Fiberglass motor cover w/storage compartment
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder, integrated grabrail & storage compartment
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/key fob remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 3 port rod holders
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Starboard side storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/flip-up removable cushion, pedestal fishing seat location, engine compartment storage below & starboard storage
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance & nimble turning
- HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
- Factory-matched, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection w/powder-coat finish
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.