TRACKER BOATS - FISH THE FINEST!
Save $300 off of the original price of this brand new 2017 Tracker
Pro 170 with our year-end model clearance discount!
Package price includes: 2017 Tracker Pro 170 with a Mercury 40hp
4-stroke outboard, vinyl floors & a custom trailer. Color: CHARCOAL
Payments on this boat as low as $166/month! With Qualifying Credit.
The TRACKER® Pro 170 is a value-packed aluminum fishing boat that's
loaded to the gills with angler-friendly features. It's a great first boat?or
a forever boat?for bass, walleye, crappie, or whatever you and your
family like to fish for.
With everything you need to go straight from the dealer to the water?
including a Mercury® outboard and a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection?the TRACKER
Pro 170 will give you the edge wherever you fish. And it's backed by the
TRACKER Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise?the best factory warranty in
- NEW Diamond Coat? finish w/ industry-exclusive powder coat &
- NEW fishing seats w/ clam-shell-styled, contoured, injection-molded
hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- All-welded 1-piece hull w/ full-length longitudinal stringer system for
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/ windscreen & sport steering wheel
- Storage in bow deck, under passenger seat & in aft deck
- Closed, carpeted port rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.13 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/ standpipe overflow & bait
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet
- Factory rigged w/ a Mercury® outboard, MinnKota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/ NEW
GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length: 16.67 ft
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCURY
- Engine Model: 40 HP 4-Stroke
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 0
2017 Tracker Pro 170
Price: 13,495 USD
Savings: 300 USD
Included Options: 200 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 14,445 USD
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 77'
- Bottom width: 54'
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 980 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15'
- Transom height: 22.5'
- Deadrise at transom: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 878 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1836 lbs.
- Package height: 4' 7"
- Package width: 6' 8"
- Towing length: 22' 6"
- Storage length: 19' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, built-in drink holder & 12V outlet
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- NEW for 2017 Diamond Coat™ TRACKER® Black Cherry or Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below (lockable storage aft)
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/standpipe overflow & bait bucket holder
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.