Nitro - High Performance Fishing Boats!
Package includes: A Mercury 250hp Pro XS Optimax outboard, Tandem
axle trailer with brakes, Fiberglass fenders and a spare tire.Trim lever, Hot
Foot, 2-bank charger, Jack plate, Lowrance Hook 5 flush @ console,
MinnKota Maxxum 70# 24V and a storage cover.
Elite Color Option: Ice White/Sterling/Stealth Grey/Black Mist (EL31)
Payments on this boat as low as $379/month!With Qualifying Credit.
A fast fishing machine that will get your adrenaline pumping, the 2017
NITRO® Z20 is built to win. The basis of the Z20 is our NITRO® Vortex
Technology? (NVT?) hull?a design that uses a series of parabolas
instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more
lift while on plane and improves handling.
In the Z20, scorching speed and optimized fishability keep you ahead of
the competition and at the top of the leader-board. And it rides on a custom-
matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection.
- NITRO Vortex Technology Hull
- NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull w/Rapid Planing System?
- 38-sq.-ft. (3.5-sq.-m) bow deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" fishfinders
- Step to bow deck w/ 74-qt. (70 L) insulated cooler, trash receptacle
& sandwich tray
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/ lid assists
for rods up to 8'
- Large, lockable center bow storage locker w/ Tackle Management
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. Guardian? aerated, divided livewells w/ timers
- Optional removable passenger console for versatility & added comfort
- Factory rigged w/ a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor,
Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-fit trailer w/ NEW GALVASHIELD®
Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length: 20.17 ft
- Beam: 8' 0"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCURY
- Engine Model: 250 PRO XS Torque Master
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 0
2017 Nitro Z20
Price: 43,395 USD
Included Options: 2,284 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 47,074 USD
- Length:20' 2"
- Beam: 96'
- Bottom width: 75'
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 600 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1525 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18'
- Transom height: 22'
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16'
- Approx. weight: 2000 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 23' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle(s)
- NEW 4 grab handles (1 at passenger, 2 at center seat, 1 at transom)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automatic LED-lighted bow storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 38-sq.-ft. (3.5-sq.-m) bow deck
- Step to bow deck w/74-qt. (70 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats, helm only w/adjustable seat slide
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (72 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.0 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.