THE GREAT OUTDOORS MARINE - THE FUN STARTS HERE!
Package Price Includes: The 2018 Tracker Pro 165 WT, a Mercury 90hp
4-stroke outboard, a single axle trailer, trolling motor & fish finder. Color: Black
Payments on this boat as low as $201/month. With Qualifying Credit.
The all-new TRACKER Pro Guide V-165 Walk Thru is a tough fish and
ski boat that?s ready for both serious fishing and adventurous family fun.
The .100-gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and
stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing
?plus, it?s ready to accept an optional ski tow pylon for tubing, skiing and
more on-the-water fun!
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the
bow and aft decks, plus 48 gallons of livewell split between the bow and
aft decks for plenty of walleye, crappie and bait storage. And it's backed by
the TRACKER Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, tempered safety glass walk-thru windshield
- 5 seat base locations w/ 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth
handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat? finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Bow 19 gal. & aft 29-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells
- Factory rigged w/ a Mercury® outboard, MinnKota® trolling motor,
Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/ GALVASHIELD®
Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Length: 16.67 ft
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCURY
- Engine Model: 90 HP 4-Stroke
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Propeller Type: Aluminum
- Engine Hours: 0
2018 Tracker Pro Guide V-165 WT
Price: 21,995 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 23,045 USD
- Length:16' 8"
- Length w/swim platform: 17' 6"
- Beam: 97"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 20.88"
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 12 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1516 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2844 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 23' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle to accept optional pylon
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced composite consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom Motor-Mounting Plate For Increased Strength & Durability
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic TRACKER® White gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite seating
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for 6'–8' (1.8–2.4 m) spinning & baitcast rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (110 L), 50" (1.3 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Safety Cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.