THE GREAT OUTDOORS MARINE - THE FUN STARTS HERE!
Package Price Includes: The 2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX, a Mercury
115hp 4-stroke outboard, a single axle trailer, trolling motor & fish finder.
Payments on this boat as low as $190/month. With Qualifying Credit.
With huge decks, lots of storage and an outboard capacity of up to 115
horses, the TRACKER® Pro Team? 190 TX is a step up to a more serious
aluminum bass fishing boat.
The robotically-welded longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and
transom and gives full support to the running surface, and the fully welded,
1-piece hull is then protected with our exclusive Diamond Coat? finish.
And it's backed by America's best factory warranty?the TRACKER Promise.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise?the best factory warranty in
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded 1-piece Revolution? hull w/ Smooth
- All-welded construction w/ full-length, robotically-welded stringer &
transom for structural strength
- Bow & aft seat base locations & 2 folding fishing seats
- Easy-access lockable center rod box w/ piston lid-assist for rods to 8'
- 6 storage compartments?2 bow, 2 aft, 1 under passenger seat & 1
under center seat
- Aft 21-gal. aerated & divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/ pump-out
system & oversized overflow drain
- Diamond Coat? finish w/ industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Factory rigged w/ a Mercury® outboard, MinnKota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/ GALVASHIELD®
Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Length: 18.58 ft
- Beam: 7' 5"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCURY
- Engine Model: 115 HP 4-Stroke
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Propeller Type: Aluminum
- Engine Hours: 0
2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
Price: 20,705 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 21,755 USD
- Length:18' 7"
- Beam: 89"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 685 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 22.25"
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1048 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2327 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 3"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 23' 4"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW restyled console
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- NEW multifunction speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges, snap-off cushions
- 38-sq.-ft. (3.53-sq.-m) bow deck w/lots of storage
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below port & center seats
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Aft 21-gal. (80 L) aerated & divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Safety Cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.