The all-welded TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1648 Jon is a tough and highly versatile aluminum jon boat ready to be outfitted for fishing, hunting or general-purpose boating. The unitized stringer, transom and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smoother, drier ride.
The 1648 boasts a robust .190 aluminum floor for a quiet ride and sturdy feel underfoot, plus a big front deck for angling or bowfishing. The 7° deadrise Mod V hull provides a smooth, dry ride, and it's finished with our exclusive powder-coat finish with Sure Tread? for a durable, non-slip surface. And as with all TRACKER boats, it?s backed by the TRACKER Promise?best factory warranty in the industry.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Built tough to fish, bowfish, hunt & work harder & longer
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread? for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases & under-deck storage
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Length: 16.08 ft
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Hours: 0
2018 Tracker Grizzly 1648 Jon
Price: 3,195 USD
Freight: 135 USD
Your Price: 3,330 USD
- Length:16' 1"
- Beam: 72"
- Bottom width: 48"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1055 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 587 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1209 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 20' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-Year hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 Tie-Off Cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% Aluminum, Wood-Free Construction
- Thick .190 Aluminum Floor For Added Rigidity & A Quieter Ride
- 7° Deadrise For A Smoother, Drier Ride
- Welded-In, Foam-Filled Interior Side Walls For Quieter Ride & Structural Strength
- Extruded Bow Chines For A Stronger Hull
- .100 5052 Marine Grade Aluminum Hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressed-In Strakes For Structural Strength & Tracking Stability
- Available In Optional Grassland or Woodland Camo Patterns (At Additional Cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Trolling Motor Mounting Surface Along Bow Edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & Aft Pedestal Seat Base Locations
- Bow Storage
- Sure Tread™ Non-Skid Interior
- Grab Handles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.