Bred to be a champion, the NITRO® Z21 is our most advanced bass boat, designed with input from Bassmaster Classic Champions Kevin VanDam and Edwin Evers. The Z21 is our biggest performance bass boat, but doesn?t it doesn?t sacrifice speed and performance for size. It?s got room at the console and the bow for flush-mounting 12? fishfinders, plus a heavily-insulated cooler under the step up to the bow deck. Low-profile gunnels feature integrated nav lights and advanced deck drainage keeps your gear dry in the roughest conditions. And that's just the beginning. The all-new Z-Core seating system with Force Flex suspension provides industry-leading comfort. Ample storage holds dozens of rods and tons of tackle. All-stainless steel locks and latches add security and durability. Digital bow and console controls give you push-button functionality. The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is designed to enhance your fishing skills so that you, too, can become a champion.
- Length: 21.17 ft
- Beam: 7' 11"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine(s) Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Engine Model: 250L PROXS TQM GEN2
- Engine Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 0
2018 Nitro Z21
Price: 48,595 USD
Included Options: 3,275 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 53,265 USD
- Length:21' 2"
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 95"
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 3"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® motors only)
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilge
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Automatic LED-lighted starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 27M-XHD cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 3-bank, 30-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Step-up to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/lift-out tool/rope storage tray
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (72 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.0 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.